- Student Paper Award Winners were announced at this morning's Plenary talk. Congratulations!
- Room Change: The Welcome Reception has been moved to Coronado K & L ballrooms.
- Room Change: Please note the Women in Signal Processing Reception on Monday evening has been moved to Durango 1.
- Room Change: Please note the Mathworks workshop on Monday evening has been moved to Fiesta 5. If you were not able to secure a seat in the workshop during the registration process, additional space is now available. Please stop by the ICIP 2012 registration desk to pick up a ticket (space is limited.)
- Announcing the ICIP 2012 Mobile App for smartphones and tablets!
- Online registration will close at 5:00 PM CST on Wednesday, September 26, 2012
- Authors: Presentation preparation information is found in Part IV of the Paper Kit!
- Technical Program Schedule is now available!
Welcome to ICIP 2012
The International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society, is the premier forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied image and video processing. ICIP-2012, the nineteenth in the series that has been held annually since 1994, will bring together leading engineers and scientists in image processing from around the world. Research frontiers in fields ranging from traditional image processing applications to evolving multimedia and video technologies are regularly advanced by results first reported in ICIP technical sessions.
ICIP 2012 will be held on September 30 - October 3 at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort, located in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, a suburb of Orlando. Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is a Southwest-themed Disney resort hotel encircling Lago Dorado—a glimmering 22-acre lake—that evokes the spirit and romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico.
Topics of interest for submissions include, but are not limited to:
- Image/Video Coding and Transmission
- Image/Video Processing and Analysis
- Image Formation
- Image Scanning, Printing, Display and Color
- Image/Video Storage, Retrieval, and Authentication
|Special sessions proposals due||December 16, 2011|
|Tutorial proposals due||January 9, 2012|
|Notification of tutorial acceptance||February 13, 2012|
|Submission of papers|
|Notification of acceptance||April 17, 2012|
|Submission of camera-ready papers||May 18, 2012|
|Author registration deadline||June 15, 2012|
|Advance registration deadline||July 24, 2012|